Order 64oz blank growlers ,or 32oz blank growlers for your takeout orders here.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the order process?
- Once your order has been placed, you will receive an email with your order number showing your Glass and Growlers order is now complete.
- Please allow 1-2 business days after placing order for the art dept and customer service to acknowledge order.
- Following that, an email will be sent to you with the Art Proof and Order Confirmation. It is essential that you approve/confirm both the art and order details before we can proceed further The art proof must be approved along with any customer service notes/details before we can proceed with your order.
- After all, has been approved/confirmed customer service will email an estimated ship date.
- When your order is complete you will receive an email with your invoice and tracking information for your shipment.
How much does it cost?
The price of our growlers depends on the quantity you purchase as well as the style, color, and degree of customization. With our easy-to-use personalization tool, you’ll be able to see how much your order will cost before you make a purchase.
What is your Cancellation Policy?
You can cancel your order at any time prior to production. If your order has gone through any art proofing, an art fee will be assessed at time of cancellation. If your order involves apparel, a restocking fee may also apply.
What is a vector file?
Here are some links for reference that may help with any questions: Vector vs. Raster Graphics and vector.
Please note that art does not become vector by placing a raster image into a vector-based program (Illustrator, etc.) or by saving a raster image in a vector format (Ex: saving a JPG as a PDF, Ai or EPS).
If you do not have a vector version of the art work, we are able to vector it for an hourly art fee of $40.00. We estimate 2 hrs. to vectorize your art.
Please note that you will receive the vector files once they are completed, as well as a pre-production digital proof for your approval.
Will I get the exact quantity I ordered?
As is standard for the industry, we have an overage/underage policy of either 12 pieces or 5% of the quantity ordered; whichever is higher. This means your order may ship up to 12 pieces or within 5% over or under the quantity you requested. You will only be billed for what is shipped. If you require an exact quantity, please contact us ASAP and let us know. There is an additional charge for an exact quantity shipment.
What if there is an event date?
If you have a time-sensitive order for an event, you must enter the Event Date on your order to ensure timely delivery. Please note that art files alone are not considered notification, so our Customer Service will not be aware of an Event Date unless you provide that information in the notes section of the order form or contact the Sales Department separately in writing. For any orders that you need to be delivered on a specific Event, please contact our Sales Department.
Are Rush Orders available?
If you require your purchase to arrive on a certain date but the expected delivery date does not work for you, please reach out to our Sales Department to find out about available rush options. Please note, there may be an additional fee for any rush production or shipping.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
How does shipping work at Glass & Growlers?
Important things to know about our shipping process:
- Freight quotes are estimates only and are subject to change based on changes in your order or delivery requirements.
- Delivery dates on your order confirmation are an estimated delivery date only, and not an appointment or guaranteed shipping, unless requested at time of order. If you require an appointment, or a guaranteed shipping date, please notify us immediately.
- If your address is a residential address, or does not have a loading dock and/or fork lift, you will REQUIRE a lift gate. If this is not communicated to us, it can result in a delay and a redelivery fee.
- If you contract a 3rd party carrier for shipping, Glass and Growlers is not liable for any freight claims or damages that may occur in transit. Once the freight has left our dock, we do not assume any further responsibility for the shipment. Any freight issues should be addressed directly with the carrier.
How will my items ship?
Glass orders over 100 lbs. will ship via LTL freight services. Anything less than 100 lbs. will typically go via FedEx small package, if product allows. Most apparel orders will ship via FedEx ground service.
How are my freight costs/shipping charges estimated?
Shipping charges vary depending on location, weight and time. Freight quotes are estimates only and are subject to change based on changes in your order or delivery requirements.
Why is my freight ‘estimated’?
Freight is estimated and may change based on variables not available to us at time of quoting. Certain destinations may require additional charges due to their remote locations, lift gate requirements, inside delivery requests and/or appointment requests. Our estimator only works for locations within the Continental USA. For freight quotes elsewhere, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is a cancel date vs. guaranteed shipping?
Cancel date is the last date you may receive your shipment. Applying a Cancel Date to your order does not guarantee freight delivery on a specific date. Guaranteed Shipping is a service provided by the freight carrier to guarantee arrival of the shipment by a specific date. This service is an additional charge.
Is Blind Shipping available?
No, we do not offer special accommodations for blind shipment requests. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
What is an Accessorial?
An accessorial is an additional service provided by the freight company during delivery. These include, but are not limited to: inside delivery, lift gate, limited access, appointment request, residential, et al. Typically an accessorial costs an additional fee, and is paid for up front if requested before time of service, or following delivery service if requested on site.
What is Inside Delivery?
Any time a delivery has to move more than 10 feet from the truck, it is going to result in an “inside delivery” charge. This includes breaking down your shipment. When freight is delivered to a residential address, inside delivery can be assessed for moving the pallet to the driveway, porch or garage. Please note that drivers will not take freight inside a home.
What is a Lift Gate?
A lift gate is a platform at the back of the truck that can raise and lower a shipment using a hydraulic system. When the receiving address does not have a loading dock and/or a forklift, manual loading and unloading is necessary.
If your address is a residential address, or does not have a loading dock and/or fork lift, you will REQUIRE a lift gate. If this is not communicated to us, it can result in a delay and a redelivery fee.
What is Limited Access?
Generally speaking, limited access is defined as meeting any of the following conditions: not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours; not having personnel readily available; sites with security-related inspections and processes prior to freight delivery; location will require use of a small truck due to limited space (space isn’t easily maneuverable by a semi-truck in and out of your location).
Examples include: schools, military sites, small strip malls, rural route or out-of-town highway access locations, private residences, camps, churches, government facilities, farms, nursing homes, medical facilities, individual (mini) storage facilities.
Can I set an appointment or be notified prior to delivery?
Yes! For your convenience you can request an appointment for delivery. This request may delay your delivery by at least one or more business day(s). Please Note: if you miss your scheduled appointment, it may require one or more days to receive your delivery.
How do I know if my address is zoned for Residential or Commercial?
You can verify the zoning of your address by going to your local city/county government website.
Can you ship to APO addresses?
Yes. However, this generally takes longer than our normal shipping time frame. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Can I ship to an international address?
Yes! Glass and Growlers welcomes customers from all over the globe. Our shipping processes are a little different depending on the destination country.
- Canadian Customers: Glass and Growlers will arrange for your freight to arrive at your door. All you need to do is provide a customs broker of your choice. You are responsible for any duties, fees, and/or any other charges associated with the freight crossing the USA/Canada border. Glass and Growlers will provide you with the necessary NAFTA or other documentation for orders that require it.
- Non-Canadian International Customers: Given the complexity and various regulations across the rest of the globe, Glass and Growlers prefers to ship all non-Canadian international shipments as EXW (Ex Works) shipments. This means it is your responsibility to arrange a freight carrier to pick up from our facility in Las Vegas, NV. The title of the goods will transfer to the customer at our dock. If you do not have a preferred carrier/broker, we would be happy to provide a list of companies we have worked with in the past.
Can I track my order?
We use a variety of shipping methods to get your product delivered to you in the quickest and safest manner possible. To track your order, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 702-644-8879.
What if I receive damaged or broken items?
Please inspect your shipment as soon as it arrives. In the event you receive a visibly damaged shipment, please note the damage on the delivery receipt. DO NOT REFUSE THE SHIPMENT. If you do not denote damage on the delivery receipt, a claim cannot be filed with the freight company.
The signature box varies by freight provider. Typically where you sign it will say “…freight received in good condition and shrink wrap intact except as noted”. Please take clear photos of the damaged shipment box, as well as a separate photo with damaged merchandise. Please send photos to your sales representative or email@example.com within 24 hours of receipt to file a claim. Any damage claims received after 24 hours will be subject to review. Any damage claims submitted after 30 days will not be accepted.
After the claim has been filed, Glass and Growlers will deal directly with the freight provider regarding your reimbursement for items damaged in transit. If the damage will cause you to be greatly under-supplied, we will work with you on replacements.
What is your policy for returns & refunds?
Glass and Growlers takes great pride in the quality of our work and products. Before any item ships from our facility, it must pass inspection for quality and accuracy. If you believe there is an error or defect in your merchandise, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please inspect merchandise immediately and carefully upon delivery. If your shipment arrives with any damage, PLEASE NOTE THE DAMAGE ON THE DELIVERY DOCUMENT. We cannot file claims with the carrier once a shipment has been signed for as arriving in good condition. Please take clear photos of the damaged shipment box, as well as a separate photo with damaged merchandise. Please send photos to email@example.com within 24 hours of receipt to file a claim. Any damage claims received after 24 hours will be subject to review. Any damage claims submitted after 30 days will not be accepted.
|Photos of broken ware||X||X|
|Photos of the packaging/boxes||X||X|
|Photo of the label on the box (w/ tracking #)||X|
|PRO Number (LTL tracking)||X|
|Signed POD (proof of delivery)||X|
If your order contains product manufacturer defects, or you are not satisfied with the quality of your item, please contact us within 15 days of the shipment date. We examine every claim on a case-by-case basis. Please remember to review your design and the product type and quantity prior to approving, as each order is custom decorated to your specifications and cannot be resold. Under certain circumstances we might ask you to return your items in order to receive a refund. Any quality claims submitted after 30 days will not be accepted.
All refund requests are subject to approval. Upon approval, any refund requested on orders paid with a credit or debit card will receive credit posted to the card used at the time of purchase. The refund will be processed within five (5) business days following approval. Merchandise may be required to be returned for refund.